In 1989, Mekel Innovation generated the world’s first-ever microfilm scanner and has actually remained at the market center since. The advent of the MACH 5, 10 and also 12 scanners, powered by exclusive Quantum scanning as well as handling software application, shows the focus on customer demands and also the design and also manufacturing information that set Mekel Innovation items in addition to the competition. Mekel Technology gives a complete line of microfilm scanners for service bureaus, firms, federal government, archivists and also various other large-volume clients. For low-volume as well as on-demand microfilm scanning or reading, the MACH2 Universal microform scanner is a budget-friendly choice providing media versatility and excellent photo high quality.
- Quantum full-roll strip scanning technology
- Speeds of up to 1600 images per minute whether scanning grayscale, bi-tonal or dual grayscale/bi-tonal
- Vertically-aligned film transport for enhanced stability
- Direct path imaging camera, film and light source engineered in-line to enable up to 750 true optical dpi resolution
- 12-bit camera with 12288 pixel array and new precision lens for unrivaled tonality, depth of field and resolution
- Standard 1,000’ adapter, high-speed rewind and film cleaning rollers
- Real-time image sharpening and enhancement done in hardware
All MACH-series microfilm scanner purchases will include the revolutionary Quantum software, tripling operator scanning production.