Jio GigaFiber frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. How does the Jio GigaFiber recharge work? As we had actually pointed out in our previous short article, Jio GigaFiber is currently offered under a preview offer for customers. The firm is still waiting for the business rollout as well as up until that takes place, every one of the customers being boarded by Jio GigaFiber will be provided with the solution as a component of the preview deal. Under the preview offer, the clients obtain limitless upload and download information. Yet, only 100GB of data is available monthly with the speed of 100Mbps. After you have actually worn down the 100GB information limitation, your Web rate will drop to just 1Mbps. However, Dependence Jio is currently offering free top-up charges in the MyJio app as well as on their site, which adds 40GB well worth of information to your account. The added data is eligible for 100Mbps data rates. According to a customer support call that we obtained after the installation of our Jio GigaFiber link, the customers can do up to 25 of these top-up recharges, which successfully takes the complete cost-free data with 100Mbps rate to 1100GB.
2. How can I meet a Jio representative? Is there a phone number?
Now, Jio has different executives in various locations, so there is no one dealt with a number. Nevertheless, the customers can try calling at 18008969999, which is the customer service number of Reliance Jio GigaFiber.
3. Do customers need to pay a replacement fee if their GigaHub Home Gateway stops working?
A Jio GigaFiber customer care exec told us that there is currently no plan concerning a replacement cost for the ONT device (GigaHub Residence Gateway). If you are facing trouble with your Jio GigaFiber connection, you ought to get in touch with a client service exec and allow them to learn about the concern. A company engineer will visit your home and fix your connection issues.
4. How many devices can be connected to Jio GigaHub Home Gateway, including televisions?
Jio GigaHub includes a total amount of seven ports on the back. Of which, there are 3 LAN ports, two USB ports, and also one connection-in port, which is used to bring the Net to the GigaHub from the outdoor unit. There is also a port for a telephone link. It is vague exactly how Jio’s GigaTV solution will certainly attach to Jio GigaFiber.
5. How many connections can I get for a single household? Is there a limit?
A Jio customer support exec informed us that there is no clearness on the matter right now. If you need the 2nd link at your house, you can sign up a request for the very same. Just hereafter action will certainly the firm will take a decision.
6. Which Wi-Fi frequencies does the Jio GigaHub support? 5GHz or 2.4GHz?
Jio’s GigaHub Residence Entrance comes with the assistance for both 5GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi regularities and also you can pick whichever you require. Although it will be excellent to choose 5GHz given that it is much faster unless you are seeking larger protection.
7. Is there a daily limit on data usage in Jio GigaFiber like the Jio 4G connection?
No, there is no limitation, in addition to the 100GB regular monthly limitation that we have currently explained.
8. What kind of upload and download speeds will I get on a Jio GigaFiber connection?
In our use of the Jio GigaFiber link for 15 days, we regularly obtained 80Mbps or more on both downloads as well as upload.
9. Can you detail Jio GigaTV and Jio Giga Voice services?
Reliance Jio is yet to officially supply any kind of information about the Jio GigaTV and Jio Giga Voice solutions. The company has simply said that it is currently evaluating GigaTV and also Giga Voice. These solutions will certainly be readily available to the consumers only after the main launch.
10. Can I use GigaFiber to provide the Internet to my small setup of 5 to 10 systems?
Yes, you can. You will, nonetheless, have to spend your very own loan to establish the machines.